Company Name: Shandong Juli Electric Co., Ltd.
Contact: Gao Manager
Address: No. 16, Yuhuangshan Road, Changqing District, Jinan City
The price of transformer winding machines ranges from several hundred thousand yuan to ten million yuan. It is generally the key equipment for key processes in key products of enterprises. Once the downtime occurs, the impact and losses are often great. However, people tend to pay more attention to the performance of transformer winding machines, not only paying less attention to the rational use, but also paying too little attention to their maintenance and repair work, and paying attention to the creation and investment of maintenance and repair working conditions. The phenomenon of temporary cuddling is very common. Therefore, in order to give full play to the benefits of the transformer winding machine, we must pay attention to the maintenance work and create good maintenance conditions. Electrical maintenance is more important because transformer winding machines are mostly electrical faults.
1. Personnel conditions
The rapidity and high quality of the electrical repair work of the transformer winding machine depends on the quality conditions of the electrical maintenance personnel.
(1) First of all, there is a high degree of responsibility and good professional ethics.
(2) Knowledge should be broad. To learn and basic knowledge of various disciplines related to electrical control of transformer winding machines, such as computer technology, analog and digital circuit technology, automatic control and drag theory, control technology, machining technology and mechanical transmission technology, of course, including the previous section Basic knowledge of CNC.
(3) Master a foreign language, especially English. At the very least, you should be able to understand the technical information.
(4) Be brave in practice. It is necessary to actively invest in the maintenance and operation of CNC machine tools, and improve analytical capabilities and hands-on ability in continuous practice.
(5) It should be well trained in technology. The basic theory of transformer winding machine technology, especially for the technical training of specific transformer winding machine, firstly participate in the actual training of the relevant training courses and transformer winding machine installation site, and then learn from experienced maintenance personnel, and More important and longer is self-study.
(6) Master the scientific method. It is not enough to do a good job in maintenance work. It is also necessary to sum up and improve in long-term study and practice, and extract scientific methods for analyzing and solving problems.
(7) Learn and master all kinds of instruments, instruments and tools commonly used in electrical maintenance.
2. Material conditions
(1) Prepare general electrical spare parts for a transformer winding machine.
(2) Transformer winding machine use and maintenance technical file materials.
(3) Necessary maintenance tools, instrumentation, etc., preferably equipped with a laptop and equipped with the necessary maintenance software.
(4) Complete technical drawings and materials for each transformer winding machine.
(5) Non-essential standing electrical components should be quickly and smoothly procured.
3. About preventive maintenance
The purpose of preventive maintenance is to reduce the failure rate. The main contents of the work include the following aspects.
(1) Personnel Arrangement Each transformer winder is assigned special operators, technicians and maintenance personnel, all of whom must constantly strive to improve their business skills.
(2) Increasing the utilization rate If the transformer winding machine is idle for a long time, when it is needed, firstly, the various motion links of the transformer winding machine will affect the static and dynamic transmission performance due to grease solidification, dust and even rust. The accuracy of the machine tool and the blockage of the oil circuit system are a big annoyance; from the electrical point of view, since the entire electrical control system hardware of a transformer winding machine is composed of tens of thousands of electronic components, their performance And the life span is very discrete, and it is divided into three stages from a macro perspective: it is basically in the so-called “run-in” phase within one year. At this stage, the failure rate is declining. If the transformer winding machine is not disconnected during this period, the “run-in” task will be completed quickly, and the one-year maintenance period can be fully utilized; the second stage is the effective life stage, that is, Give full play to the stage of effectiveness. Under reasonable conditions and good daily maintenance conditions, the transformer winding machine can operate normally for at least five years; the third stage is the system life aging stage, the electrical hardware failure will gradually increase, and the service life of the transformer winding machine is average. In 8 to 10 years or so.
(3) Daily maintenance For each transformer winding machine, daily maintenance plans should be established, including maintenance contents (such as lubrication of the coordinate axis transmission system, wear and tear, spindle lubrication, oil, water and gas, various temperature control, Balance system, cooling system, belt tension, relay, contactor contact cleaning, plugs, terminals are loose, electrical cabinet ventilation, etc.) and maintenance intervals of various functional components and components (daily, monthly, Half a year or irregular).
(4) Construction and documentation The operational rules shall be established for the specific performance and processing objects of each transformer winding machine, and the work and maintenance files shall be established. The manager shall inspect, summarize and improve frequently.
Therefore, in the absence of a processing task for a period of time, it is best to run the machine at a lower speed, at least to constantly power the CNC system, and even power every day.